Monday, August 1, 2011

Unearthly by Cynthia Hand


  • Reading level: Young Adult
  • Hardcover: 448 pages

  • Publisher: HarperTeen (January 4, 2011)

  • Language: English


  • Summary:In the beginning, there’s a boy standing in the trees . . . .

    This story is about Clara, who has just learned that she is part angel. Like all other part angels she has a purpose, something she was put on earth to do. Finding out what that purpose is is not going to be easy though.

    She keeps having vishions of a fire and a boy who leads her to a far away town. In that town she meets Christian, when she meets him everything falls into it's place. Then she meets Tucker her bestfriends brother, who appeals 
     to Clara's less angelic side. But what happens when the fire she sees starts?

    This books is amazing! When I read it I couldn't put it down at all. I love how the book ended it was a surprise to me. The story is like nothing I have ever read before. I have read angel books, and this one is one of the best. The plot of the story is well organized. Like the story,  I love the chracters, especially Tucker. Although, I dont think i would ever date my bestfriend's brother. That would be akward! 

    I can't wait for the sequel, HALLOWED, to come out. Im looking forward to more of  Clara's adventures.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment